top of page
We are taking your health and safety very seriously at Muscle Therapy Australia. We are ensuring to screen clients coming in and also keep the clinic clean and sanitised. We also have a Covid Safe plan which means you can rest assured that we are doing everything we can to keep the clinic safe.
Please do not book in if you:
- have Covid19. Please book in once you are clear.
- have any cold or flu symptoms. Sore throat, fever, runny nose, loss of smell/taste, headache, chills.
- are awaiting Covid-19 test results or are meant to be in isolation
Steps we have taken to ensure your safety in clinic include:
- Sanitising common surfaces after every client including reception desk, chairs, door handles and pens.
- cleaning all common surfaces in the treatment rooms including the table, face cover and door handles. Changing towels and face covers after every session.
- Hand sanitiser is available and expected for everyone to use. There is also hand sanitiser available at the elevators in the building so please use this before coming up the elevator. There is also a 2 person limit in the elevators so please allow more time at peak times.
- We have a max of 3 people allowed in the reception area so if you arrive and see 3 people in there then please wait out in the hallway until someone moves out of the reception area. Please observe 1.5m distancing where possible with other people in the clinic.
- Please don't arrive any earlier than 5 mins so that we don't have too many clients waiting in the waiting room.
- We have a zero tolerance approach to illness so if you have any Cold or Flu symptoms other than usual allergies we ask you to not book in or to reschedule your appointment and to get yourself checked. We will also reschedule anyone who comes into the clinic with cold or flu symptoms.
- If you need to cancel your appointment due to Covid19 please give as much notice as you can. Remember we have a 24hour cancellation policy.
We thank you for your cooperation on this during this difficult time.
bottom of page