We are taking your health and safety very seriously at Muscle Therapy Australia. We are ensuring to screen clients coming in and also keep the clinic clean and sanitised. We also have a Covid Safe plan which means you can rest assured that we are doing everything we can to keep the clinic safe.
Please do not book in if you:
- have been in contact with someone with Covid-19
- have any cold or flu symptoms
- are awaiting Covid-19 test results
Steps we have taken include:
- we are asking clients to complete a short COVD19 questionnaire before coming into the clinic for every appointment to ensure anyone who is sick or has recently been in touch with anyone with COVID19 doesn't come into the clinic. There is a link to this online form in the booking reminder. Please look out for this and fill it in before every appointment you come to as we need to know the answers to these questions before you enter the clinic.
- We are asking you to wear a surgical mask when in the clinic and during the treatment. The practitioner will also wear a mask.
- Temperature checks when coming in to the clinic. If you have a temperature over 37.5 degrees then we will have to ask you to go to a doctor and get checked out. We will have to reschedule your appointment.
- Sanitising common surfaces after every client including reception desk, chairs, door handles and pens.
- cleaning all common surfaces in the treatment rooms including the table, face cover and door handles. Changing towels and face covers after every session.
- Hand sanitiser is available and expected for everyone to use. There is also hand sanitiser available at the elevators in the building so please use this before coming up the elevator. There is also a 2 person limit in the elevators so please allow more time at peak times.
- no handshaking or hugging.
- We have a max of 3 people allowed in the reception area so if you arrive and see 3 people in there then please wait out in the hallway until someone moves out of the reception area. Please observe 1.5m distancing where possible with other people in the clinic.
- We are leaving the reception door open so you don't need to touch the door handle when entering.
- Please don't arrive any earlier than 5 mins so that we don't have too many clients waiting in the waiting room.
- We have a zero tolerance approach to illness so if you have any Cold or Flu symptoms other than usual allergies we ask you to not book in or to reschedule your appointment and to get yourself checked. We will also reschedule anyone who comes into the clinic with cold or flu symptoms.
We thank you for your cooperation on this.