Myotherapist / Sports & Remedial Massage Therapist
And Dip Myotherapy, Dip Remedial Massage, Cert K-Tape, Cert Hesch Method, Cert Myofascial Release, Cert. Dry Needling
Hi, I'm Mark. I am an internationally accredited and highly experienced clinical massage therapist and Myotherapist with over a decade of experience under my belt. Drawing on a multitude of certifications with globally renowned teachers from the US, UK, New Zealand and Australia, I have a unique range of manual therapy methodologies to treat pain and musculoskeletal dysfunction.
As a self confessed course junkie, I am passionate about continuing to study the most effective ways to treat muscular, joint, fascial and soft tissue restrictions to give clients the ultimate mobility they are capable of.
I specialise in Myofascial release, gentle joint mobilisation, Remedial Massage and Sports Massage with corrective exercise. I particularly enjoy treating jaw and headache pain, rotator cuff and hip mobility restrictions.
- Advanced Diploma of Myotherapy
- Diploma of Remedial Massage (Randwick Tafe Sydney)
- Diploma of Myosketal Alignment Therapy
- Diploma of Hesh Institute Whole body course
-Diploma of Hesh Institute Basic Course
-Diploma of Hesch Institute Advanced Course
- Kinesio Taping Method KT1 &KT2
- Certificate in Myofascial Dry Needling
I am passionate about continuing education and seek out the top experts around the world to learn from. Here are some of the courses I have completed over the years:
- 15/08/2019 MFR. For the upper body B
- 13/08/2019 MFR for the upper body A
- 02/06/2019 Neural Reset Therapy Upper Body
- 09/06/2019 Neural Reset Therapy Lower Body
- 08/02/2019 Advanced Myofascial Techniques for Headaches & Migraines.
- 14/02/2018 MFR for Thorax & Neck
- 18/02/2018 MFR For Neck Voice & swallowing disorder
- 29/11/2017 John Gibbons. Bodymaster Method Cervical Spine. Master Class.
- 30/11/2017 John Gibbons. Body master Method Shoulder Joint Master Class.
- Hesch Institute Whole Body Private workshop
- 28/02/ 2016 Authenic Kinesiotaping Fundemental and Advanced KT1&2 Certificate
- 13/04/2016 Ligamentous Articular Strain Technique. Knee Certificate Course
- 07/03/2016 Ligamentous Articular Strain Technique. Shoulder Certificate Course
- 08/12/2015 Ligamentous Articular Strain Technique. Leg & Foot Certificate Course
- Upper Body Workshop with James Waslaski
- 08/10/ 2012 Hesch Institute Advanced Material Certificate
- 31/05/2012 Hesch Institute Basic & Intermediate Material Certificate
- 15/08/2010 Advanced Myoskeletal Alignment Therapist Level 2 Certification –
- 22/03/2010 Myoskeletal Alignment Therapist Level 1
- 10/07/2008 Diploma of Remedial Massage (HLT 50302)
- 01/12/ 2007 Hawaiian Hot Stones Massage
I have been involved in martial arts for over 15 years and continues to study the Chinese styles Tai chi, Bagua & Hsing I.
I also enjoy Yin Yoga
- Myofascial Cupping
- Active Release Techniques (ART)
- Kinesiology Taping (K-Tape)
- Pregnancy Massage
- Stretching and Strengthening advice
- Postural and Orthopaedic Assessment
- Muscle Energy Techniques
- PNF stretching
- Myoskeletal Alignment
- Hesch Method
Mark Bray is amazing! He always releases my tension in my shoulders and Im able to go back to training stress free :)
Mark is my therapist and he fixed my shoulder and neck pain within 45 mins in the first treatment. I've decided to make this place my monthly check-point to make sure my muscles (and also knees) are alright. Highly recommended to anyone who suffer from sport injury.
I have struggled to find anyone that can get me out of pain. I had one session with Mark Bray and it was absolutely body changing. He was very quick to pick up on every issue I had without me even telling him. Very professional and knowledgeable. He followed me up immediately with home stretches and exercises also. I would have no problems recommmending him if you are in pain.