Sports & Remedial Massage Therapist / Muscle Therapist
Dip Remedial Massage, Cert Dry Needling, Full Body A.R.T, Masters Ex Science
Hi, I'm Glenn. I grew up in Hong Kong, to a Chinese mother and Australian father. From a young age I've loved running, participating in both cross-county and athletics in high school. After completing my bachelor’s degree in Canberra, I returned to Hong Kong and competed at a national level as a 400m sprinter, whilst kickstarting my career as an athletics and triathlon coach. This eventually transitioned into studying a Masters of Exercise Science and moving into personal training. Through this my passion developed for helping people move painfree. I then studied Remedial massage, Active Release Techniques and Dry Needling which has enabled me to help my clients with serious injuries and movement issues.
I am currently completing my Masters of Physiotherapy continuing to learn and develop my skills to help my clients further.
I specialise in Remedial Massage and Sports Massage, Active Release Techniques and Dry Needling.
- Diploma of Remedial Massage
- Full body certified Active Release Techniques (A.R.T)
- Certificate in Dry Needling
- Masters of Exercise Science
- Cert 3 & 4 in Personal Training
I am passionate about continuing education and seek out the top experts around the world to learn from. Here are some of the recent courses I have completed or am completing:
- Completing Masters of Physiotherapy (2020)
- SFMA level1
- Poliquin Strength level 1&2
- Poliquin BioSignature Level 1
- Muscle Nerds 1
- Precision Nutrition level 1
I am passionate about sport and movement. I have competed at a high level in Athletics and Triathlon. Other interests include:
- Myofascial Cupping
- Kinesiology Taping (K-Tape)
- Stretching and Strengthening advice
- Postural and Orthopaedic Assessment
- Muscle Energy Techniques
- PNF stretching